Why Exhibit in Myanmar?
The Largest Specialized Exhibition
Almost 10,000 visitors participated in MTG 2017 and is a great opportunity for exhibitors to reach a large proportion of the Textile & Garment Market in Myanmar.
High Potential Market
The Textile & Garment Industry in Myanmar is set to offer a huge growth potential over the next five years driven by exponential rise in the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP). The deal aims to cover goods and services, investments, economic and technical cooperation, competition and intellectual property and is to play a great contribution to Myanmar’s Textile & Garment Industry.
The Only Authoritative Exhibition
MTG is co organized with Myanmar Garment Manufacturers Association (MGMA) and officially supported by Union of Myanmar Federation of Chambers of Commerce and Industry (UMFCCI).
Why Exhibit in MTG?
- MTG - The Only International Textile & Garment Exhibition in Myanmar.
- MTG - The Trendsetter in Textile & Garment in ASEAN.
- MTG - Total Solution for Textile & Garment Supply Chain.
1-3, November, 2019 10:00-17:00
4, November, 2019 10:00-16:00
Yangon Convention Center, YCC (Inya Lake Hotel Compound)
Address: 37 Kabar Aye Pagoda Road, Mayangone Township, Yangon 11191, Myanmar Venue Info
Yorkers Trade & Marketing Service Co., Ltd
Myanmar Garment Manufacturers Association (MGMA)
Myanmar Textile Manufacturers’ Association (MTMA)
Republic of the Union of Myanmar Federation of Chambers of Commerce & Industry (U.M.F.C.C.I.)
- Textile Manufacturers
- Knitting Manufacturers
- Garment Manufacturers
- Textile & Garment Machinery Importers & Exporters
- Distributors & Agents of Textile & Garment Machinery & Accessories
- Dealers of Textile & Garment Accessories
- Laundry Operators & Dry Cleaners
- Leather Goods Manufacturers / Shoe Manufacturers
- CEOs, Engineers, and Technocrats
- Marketing Chiefs, Professionals and Consultants
- Policy Makers, Diplomates and Officials
- Industry Associations, Trade Delegations from Myanmar and abroad
- Buying missions from neighboring regions