Textile, food processing “key” to Myanmar-Taipei trade
News Type: Expo News
SEEKING to build on the rapid growth in trade between Taipei and Myanmar, industry bodies from the two sides have signed two memoranda of understanding at the recent Taiwan-Myanmar Industrial Collaboration Summit.
MyoThet, vice president of the Union of Myanmar Federation of Commerce and Industry (UMFCCI), said the agreements would help boost bilateral economic ties, reflecting Taiwan’s pledge to support Myanmar with capacity building and technical assistance in core sectors including textile and food processing.
The agreements were signed at the event with the Chinese National Federation of Industries.
“Taipei is very well-known for their advanced technology in agro-based food products. By using the latest technology, they manage to produce a wide range of value-added products. So, we are happy to cooperate with them,” MyoThet.
Source From: Eleven Myanmar
Related Link: Click Here
- Myanmar's CMP export volume reaches $2 bn in 5 months March 20, 2019
- 仰光举行第七届国际纺织暨制衣机械展（视频） December 9, 2018
- Build Your Team with Global Players Here December 8, 2018
- Influential Leaders Kickoff the Annual Ceremony December 6, 2018
- Plan Your Visit to Brand New Venue December 5, 2018