Govt to seek parliamentary approval for Yangon SEZ
News Type: Expo News
The union government will seek approval from union parliament to establish Yangon Special Economic Zone on about 20,000 acres of land covering Dala, Kawhmu and Kungyangon townships in Yangon Region, according to a development proposal plan of the region.
Currently, the Yangon region government is holding a series of work coordination meetings on the implementation of Yangon SEZ project that will include deep-sea port construction.
Source From: Eleven Myanmar
Related Link: Click Here
- Myanmar's CMP export volume reaches $2 bn in 5 months March 20, 2019
- 仰光举行第七届国际纺织暨制衣机械展（视频） December 9, 2018
- Build Your Team with Global Players Here December 8, 2018
- Influential Leaders Kickoff the Annual Ceremony December 6, 2018
- Plan Your Visit to Brand New Venue December 5, 2018