Myanmar earns US$1.4 M from CMP export
News Type: Expo News
Myanmar had earned over US$1.4 million from CMP (cutting, making and packaging) garment export in this fiscal year from April 1 to August 3, according to the Ministry of Commerce.
“We exported US$1.484 million of garment export under the CMP garment sector. The amount is US$704 million more when compared with last year’s amount in the same period,” said an official from the ministry.
Myanmar earned US$337 million from garment export in 2010. It has since then increased three times in 2014 and reached to about US$1 billion, sources from the ministry said.
Source From: Eleven Myanmar
Related Link: Click Here
- Myanmar's CMP export volume reaches $2 bn in 5 months March 20, 2019
- 仰光举行第七届国际纺织暨制衣机械展（视频） December 9, 2018
- Build Your Team with Global Players Here December 8, 2018
- Influential Leaders Kickoff the Annual Ceremony December 6, 2018
- Plan Your Visit to Brand New Venue December 5, 2018