FDI inflows hit over US$ 829 million in four months
News Type: Expo News
From April to July this year, the government allowed foreign investments worth over US$ 829 million with manufacturing and telecom sectors saw the highest inflow of foreign investments, according to the Directorate of Investment and Companies Administration.
Within four months, seven out of 12 investment sectors saw an inflow of 53 foreign investments—39 in manufacturing sector, two each in housing development center and agricultural sector, one each in hotels and tourism sector, livestock and fishery sector and industrial development sector and, seven in other services sector.
Source From: Eleven Myanmar
Related Link: Click Here
- Myanmar's CMP export volume reaches $2 bn in 5 months March 20, 2019
- 仰光举行第七届国际纺织暨制衣机械展（视频） December 9, 2018
- Build Your Team with Global Players Here December 8, 2018
- Influential Leaders Kickoff the Annual Ceremony December 6, 2018
- Plan Your Visit to Brand New Venue December 5, 2018