Trade volume rises to US$8.87 billion
Release Date: July 24, 2017
The country’s total trade volume reached US$8.87 billion by July 14, up by US$1.32 billion from the same period of last year, according to the Commerce Ministry.
The trade deficit was US$1.76 billion, up from US$1.3 billion at the same time last year, the ministry said.
Exports accounted for US$3.55 billion and imports were US$5.32 billion.
Sea trade volume amounted to US$6.87 billion and border trade US$1.99 billion. The former increased by US$1.3 billion and border trade by US$15.19 million compared with the same period last year.
Myanmar exports farm produce, animal products, mining products, forest products and industrial finished products. It imports personal goods, raw materials and capital products.
Source From: Eleven
- MTG X GRAB: The best exhibition experience you shall have December 5, 2017
- Equipment suppliers target garment manufacturers December 5, 2017
- 2017 Press Release (MM) November 17, 2017
- 2017 Press Release (EN) November 17, 2017
- Thanks to MTG!! Stand a chance to win a return flight ticket to Thailand! November 17, 2017