Nearly 80 foreign enterprises permitted to run in Myanmar's Yangon
News Type: Expo News
A total of 79 foreign enterprises from 11 countries have been permitted by the Yangon Region Investment Committee (YRIC) so far to run in Yangon.
The 112.65-million-U.S. dollar investment from the enterprises entered the sector of manufacturing pharmaceuticals, vehicles, container boxes and garments on Cutting, Making and Packing (CMP) basis in Yangon region. China, Singapore, Japan, South Korea and Vietnam are the main investors in the region.
The new Myanmar investment law which started to enforce on Aug. 1 allows foreign investors to take up 35 percent in local companies.
Read the full article : http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2018-08/17/c_137397920.htm
Source: Xinhua | 2018-08-17 15:29:08 | Editor: zh
- The 4 in 1 Myanmar Int'l Manufacturing Industry Fairs, one-stop-purchasing platform for total solution November 1, 2018
- Renewable energy law in the works to speed up development September 19, 2018
- Myanmar to manufacture electric buses September 7, 2018
- Locomotive factory construction in Nay Pyi Taw to finish in December September 5, 2018
- Korean bus maker to do business in Myanmar August 31, 2018