FDI inflows hit over US$ 829 million in four months
News Type: Expo News
From April to July this year, the government allowed foreign investments worth over US$ 829 million with manufacturing and telecom sectors saw the highest inflow of foreign investments, according to the Directorate of Investment and Companies Administration.
Within four months, seven out of 12 investment sectors saw an inflow of 53 foreign investments—39 in the manufacturing sector, two each in housing development center and agricultural sector, one each in hotels and tourism sector, livestock and fishery sector and industrial development sector and, seven in other services sector.
Read the full article: http://www.elevenmyanmar.com/business/14626
ELEVEN: Submitted by Eleven on Sun, 08/19/2018 - 11:10
- The 4 in 1 Myanmar Int'l Manufacturing Industry Fairs, one-stop-purchasing platform for total solution November 1, 2018
- Renewable energy law in the works to speed up development September 19, 2018
- Myanmar to manufacture electric buses September 7, 2018
- Locomotive factory construction in Nay Pyi Taw to finish in December September 5, 2018
- Korean bus maker to do business in Myanmar August 31, 2018