Korean bus maker to do business in Myanmar
News Type: Expo News
Daewoo Bus Myanmar Company, a 25:75 joint venture between the Myanmar Trade Centre and South Korea’s ZYLE Daewoo Commercial Vehicle Company, has received approval from the Myanmar Investment Commission to launch operations in the country.
The company will assemble and manufacture semi-knocked down buses under the Daewoo brand. It has invested a total of US$5 million in a facility which will focus on making city buses and minibusses, said U Soe Myint Aung, director of Directorate of Investment and Company Administration.
Read the full article: https://www.mmtimes.com/news/korean-bus-maker-do-business-myanmar.html
Myanmar Times / 31 AUG 2018
Reporter: THIHA KO KO
- The 4 in 1 Myanmar Int'l Manufacturing Industry Fairs, one-stop-purchasing platform for total solution November 1, 2018
- Renewable energy law in the works to speed up development September 19, 2018
- Myanmar to manufacture electric buses September 7, 2018
- Locomotive factory construction in Nay Pyi Taw to finish in December September 5, 2018
- HG Metal commits to Myanmar joint venture August 24, 2018