Textile, food processing “key” to Myanmar-Taipei trade
News Type: Expo News
SEEKING to build on the rapid growth in trade between Taipei and Myanmar, industry bodies from the two sides have signed two memoranda of understanding at the recent Taiwan-Myanmar Industrial Collaboration Summit.
MyoThet, vice president of the Union of Myanmar Federation of Commerce and Industry (UMFCCI), said the agreements would help boost bilateral economic ties, reflecting Taiwan’s pledge to support Myanmar with capacity building and technical assistance in core sectors including textile and food processing.
The agreements were signed at the event with the Chinese National Federation of Industries.
“Taipei is very well-known for their advanced technology in agro-based food products. By using the latest technology, they manage to produce a wide range of value-added products. So, we are happy to cooperate with them,” MyoThet.
Source From: Eleven Myanmar
Related Link: Click Here
- MTG2018 --Pre-Launching Ceremony November 2, 2018
- The Leading Star of Textile & Garment Industry in Growing Age. November 1, 2018
- FDI inflows hit over US$ 829 million in four months August 19, 2018
- State Counsellor to meet economists to discuss sharp upturn in dollar prices August 18, 2018
- Myanmar earns US$1.4 M from CMP export August 17, 2018