Govt to seek parliamentary approval for Yangon SEZ
News Type: Expo News
The union government will seek approval from union parliament to establish Yangon Special Economic Zone on about 20,000 acres of land covering Dala, Kawhmu and Kungyangon townships in Yangon Region, according to a development proposal plan of the region.
Currently, the Yangon region government is holding a series of work coordination meetings on the implementation of Yangon SEZ project that will include deep-sea port construction.
Source From: Eleven Myanmar
Related Link: Click Here
- MTG2018 --Pre-Launching Ceremony November 2, 2018
- The Leading Star of Textile & Garment Industry in Growing Age. November 1, 2018
- FDI inflows hit over US$ 829 million in four months August 19, 2018
- State Counsellor to meet economists to discuss sharp upturn in dollar prices August 18, 2018
- Myanmar earns US$1.4 M from CMP export August 17, 2018