Myanmar earns US$1.4 M from CMP export
News Type: Expo News
Myanmar had earned over US$1.4 million from CMP (cutting, making and packaging) garment export in this fiscal year from April 1 to August 3, according to the Ministry of Commerce.
“We exported US$1.484 million of garment export under the CMP garment sector. The amount is US$704 million more when compared with last year’s amount in the same period,” said an official from the ministry.
Myanmar earned US$337 million from garment export in 2010. It has since then increased three times in 2014 and reached to about US$1 billion, sources from the ministry said.
Source From: Eleven Myanmar
Related Link: Click Here
- MTG2018 --Pre-Launching Ceremony November 2, 2018
- The Leading Star of Textile & Garment Industry in Growing Age. November 1, 2018
- FDI inflows hit over US$ 829 million in four months August 19, 2018
- State Counsellor to meet economists to discuss sharp upturn in dollar prices August 18, 2018
- Free-trade pacts hamper India's efforts to curb China textile imports August 12, 2018