FDI inflows hit over US$ 829 million in four months
News Type: Expo News
From April to July this year, the government allowed foreign investments worth over US$ 829 million with manufacturing and telecom sectors saw the highest inflow of foreign investments, according to the Directorate of Investment and Companies Administration.
Within four months, seven out of 12 investment sectors saw an inflow of 53 foreign investments—39 in manufacturing sector, two each in housing development center and agricultural sector, one each in hotels and tourism sector, livestock and fishery sector and industrial development sector and, seven in other services sector.
Source From: Eleven Myanmar
Related Link: Click Here
- MTG2018 --Pre-Launching Ceremony November 2, 2018
- The Leading Star of Textile & Garment Industry in Growing Age. November 1, 2018
- State Counsellor to meet economists to discuss sharp upturn in dollar prices August 18, 2018
- Myanmar earns US$1.4 M from CMP export August 17, 2018
- Free-trade pacts hamper India's efforts to curb China textile imports August 12, 2018