MTG2018 --Pre-Launching Ceremony
News Type: Expo News
MTG has held a Press Conference for the 2018 edition, which will run next month 6th(Thu.) to 9th(Sun.) from 10am to 5pm at Yangon Convention Center, a brand new exhibition hall, you will be really pleased to see more than 130 brands with their products and service.
And we gratefully thanks the associations which have supported as through the all organizing process for cultivating this professional platform, the groups and VIP representatives listed as:
Mr. Myo Thant, Joint Secretary of The Republic of the Union of Myanmar Federation of Chambers of Commerce & Industry (UMFCCI)
Ms. Aye Aye Han, Joint Secretary of Myanmar Garment Manufacturers Association (MGMA)
U Kyin Tun, Central Executive Committee Member of Myanmar Garment Manufacturers Association (MGMA)
Myat Kay Thi, Vice Chairman of Myanmar Textile Manufacturers’ Association (MTMA)
Yin Yin Moe, General Secretary of Myanmar Textile Manufacturers’ Association (MTMA)
Judy Wang, President of Yorkers Trade and Marketing Service Co., Ltd.
Press the links below for Press Release content and Pre-Registration for entry eligibility:
- The Leading Star of Textile & Garment Industry in Growing Age. November 1, 2018
- FDI inflows hit over US$ 829 million in four months August 19, 2018
- State Counsellor to meet economists to discuss sharp upturn in dollar prices August 18, 2018
- Myanmar earns US$1.4 M from CMP export August 17, 2018
- Free-trade pacts hamper India's efforts to curb China textile imports August 12, 2018