Why Exhibit in Myanmar?
Myanmar Plas Print Pack Exhibition has been the best platform for plastic, rubber, packing and printing industry in Myanmar. Many of the world’s well-known brands are trying to enter this golden market since Myanmar opens up its economy.
Myanmar has the population of 56.3 million people, with GDP of US$ 59 billion and US$1,400 per capita. Overall economic growth rate comes in at 8.3%. The world has starting to see Myanmar as the last piece of pure land in Southeast Asia due to its outstanding economic status and the democratic revolution in 2011.
Myanmar's economy is built on agriculture exportation which is 37.1% of their GDP, but agriculture in the country still runs on traditional machinery. Under the circumstances, outstanding machines for farming from Taiwan stands a good chance to help improve the farming productivity and the quality of their crop. Manufacturing industry takes up 21.3% of Myanmar's GDP. The demand for manufacturing instrument can be fulfilled by Taiwan due to its excellent machinery manufacturing. As for the service industry which covers 41.6% of Myanmar’s GDP has unlocked the potential market for building material related industries.
High Potential Market
The plastic, rubber, printing and packing industries in Myanmar have huge demands for importing raw materials, machineries and equipment due to its rapidly growing economic and the trend of upgrading its factories.
The Only Authoritative Exhibition
Myanmar Plas Print Pack Exhibition is co organized with Myanmar Plastics Industry Association (MPIA), and officially supported by Union of Myanmar Federation of Chambers of Commerce and Industry (UMFCCI) and Myanmar Printers & Publishers Association (MPPA).
The top rising star in ASEAN
With GDP growth rates that are threatening to overtake China’s, and a youthful, growing and increasingly educated population, the allure of the ASEAN markets is obvious. Emerging markets in ASEAN are expected to see high growth this year. Myanmar tops the list, projected by the International Monetary Fund (IMF) to grow 8.4 per cent in 2016.
Why exhibit in Myanmar Plas Print Pack?
- It is the preferred exhibition to present an overview of all the technical developments, procedures and techniques, as well as future trends.
- The only international Plastic, Printing and Packing exhibition in Myanmar.
- The most experienced exhibition in Myanmar – This show has been held for four times, and had over 9,000 visitor in 2015.
01-03 Nov, 2018 10:00-17:00
04 Nov, 2018 10:00-16:00
Yangon Convention Center, YCC (Inya Lake Hotel Compound)
Address: 37 Kabar Aye Pagoda Road, Mayangone Township, Yangon 11191, Myanmar Map
Yorkers Trade & Marketing Service Co., Ltd.
Myanmar Plastics Industry Association (MPIA)
The Republic of the Union of Myanmar Federation of Chambers of Commerce & Industry (U.M.F.C.C.I.)
Myanmar Printers & Publishers Association (MPPA)
Myanmar Pulp and Paper Industry Association (MPPIA)
- Plastic Product Manufacturers
- Association & Trade bodies
- Automobile Manufacturers
- Building & Construction / Chemical Importers, Dealers & Suppliers
- Confectionary Manufacturers
- Dairy Processers
- Designers, Consultants & Engineers
- Electronics & Electrical
- Appliances Manufacturers
- Equipment Buyers
- Fertilizers & Cement Manufacturers
- Hotel & Restaurants
- Flexible Packaging & Conversion
- Food & Beverages Manufacturers
- Footwear, Tire, tubes Manufacturers
- Government Officials
- Institutions & Associations
- Logistic Management
- Marketing & Brand Managers
- Moulded & Extruded Rubber Product
- Paints, Pesticides & Insecticides
- Pharmaceuticals and Cosmetics Manufacturers
- Plastic, Printing & Packaging Professional
- Production Managers
- Rice & Sugar Distributors
- Rubber Processors & Manufacturers
- Textile & Garments
- Toy, Shoe & Others
- Traders & Indenters
- Wholesaler & Retailer